Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Red Vegetable Soup

I super luv this simple soup. Not only it is a simple to prepare meal, the red vegetables also can help esp woman to replehish blood esp after once a month the routine of losing blood. Very norishing soup I can say. The only bad thing is this type of vegetables doesn't come that often. Anyway, below recipe is adapted by my mum own style of cooking.


Ingredients:-
1 big stalk of red vegetables - stem removed
1 packet of fish balls
2 eggs beaten
1 Ikan Billi soup stock cube

Method:-

  1. Boil a pot of water and add in the ikan billi soup stock cube. Dissolve the cube well.
  2. Add in fish ball. Cook till the fish ball rises and touches to the surface of the water.
  3. Add in red vegetables and beaten egg(Tip: pour in the beaten egg bit by bit and in circular direction).
  4. Switch off the stove once the vegetables is cooked and serve hot.
(Note: I did not add in any seasoning as I feel the taste is just nice for me.)


No comments:

Post a Comment