Monday, May 27, 2013

Chawamushi - new creation of my own verison

Previously I have blogged about chawamushi. So this post is mine another creative and creation of my own verison of chawamushi. I have some left over corn after making japanese potato salad, so I decided to use  of them for some sushi and some for chawamushi.




Serves 2

Ingredients:-
1 chicken fillet - cut into cudes
3 tablespoon of corn kernals
Eggs - beaten lightly
1/2 cup of dashi stock

Seasoning:-

For marinate of chicken
1 tablespoon of light soya
1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil

For egg mixture

2 tablespoon of soya sauce
1 tablespoon of mirin

Method:-
  1. Marinate chicken and set aside while you season the egg mixture.
  2. Follow the rest of step as per stated in my previous post here. Note: I add corn to the egg mixture after adding seasoning to it and before pouring into chawamushi cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment