Sunday, December 8, 2013

Curry Udon

I was once at this tamoya udon shop at Liang court one day, initally want to order curry udon but need to wait awhile so hence I try other options. A few days back I still have one packet of instant in my fridge and also I bot many carrots so I was thinking why not make my own curry udon? Hence this is my own verison of curry udon. Hehe...  



Serves 1



Ingredients:-
1 carrot - cut into semi circles
1 packet of udon - scalded with hot water
2 chicken fillet - cut into cudes/bite sizes
2 portobello mushrooms - cut into slices
1 cude of japanese curry stock

Method:-
  1. Heat oil in a pan. Stir fry chicken till slightly golden brown and add in carrot and cook for about 5 mins till carrot was cooked till slightly soften.
  2. Add in the curry stock and mix well with chicken and carrots. Add in some water (about 2 small cups of water). Dissolve the cudes and cover the pan. Cook about five mins and add in the mushroom and udon.
  3. Cook for one more min and serve hot.




No comments:

Post a Comment