Monday, November 14, 2011

Below is a dish which I like it the most, and so do my luv(= I originally adpated the recipe from the recipe book which is compiled by my secondary school home economics teacher but I gt made some changes..

Chicken Stew~(serves 2)

Ingredients needed:
100g chicken breastmeat(cut into cudes)
2 tablespoon of peas
2 small potato(cut into quartered)
1/2 carrot - cut into 1 cm thick
1/2 onion - cut into slices
200ml of water

For coating chicken:
2 tablespoon of cornflour
1/4 teaspoon of salt
Pepper to taste


Seasoning:
2 tablespoon dark soya sauce

Method:

  1. Coat the chicken with all the ingredient needed to coat chicken.
  2. Heat oil and add in onion. Stir fry till slightly brown.
  3. Add in chicken cudes and stir fry till slightly brown as well.
  4. Add in carrot, potato, water and dark soya sauce. Simmer till carrot and potato are soften.
  5. Add in peas and simmer for about 3 minutes before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment